Re: [jetty-users] problem setting custom errorHandler

check out

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/9.3.8.v20160314/apidocs/org/eclipse/jetty/webapp/WebAppContext.html#setParentLoaderPriority-boolean-

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Rj Ewing <ewing.rj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
is there anyway to include it in the webapp? I'd rather not have to add it to each jetty instance if possible