Re: [jetty-users] Website works but SSL Labs is reporting vulnerabilities

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 12:54 AM, Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios
<steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hm - I followed these directions
>
> "all *.pem files into one pem file, like all.pem Then create keystore in p12
> format with private key + all.pem
>
> openssl pkcs12 -export -inkey private.key -in all.pem -name test -out
> test.p12
>
> Then export p12 into jks
>
> keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore test.p12 -srcstoretype pkcs12
> -destkeystore test.jks"
>
> from
> http://serverfault.com/questions/483465/import-of-pem-certificate-chain-and-key-to-java-keystore
>
> and in Keystore Explorer I could see the entire chain, but

Do you have a "Certificate chain length" > 1 or not for all your
entries of type "PrivateKeyEntry" ?

> 2016-04-22 18:52:37.682:INFO:oejus.SslContextFactory:main:
> x509=X509@51c929ae(test,h=[admin.bamidbarconnect.com,
> www.admin.bamidbarconnect.com],w=[]) for
> SslContextFactory@3c8bdd5b(file:///home/sjsobol/test.jks,null)
>         at
>         at
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:214)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.start(Main.java:457)
>         at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.main(Main.java:75)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory.getKeyManagers(SslContextFactory.java:1067)

This seems a missing password in the configuration.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top