[jetty-users] jetty-runner --stats not working

Hi guys,

i hope i will find some help here as googling and StackOverflow didn’t help. I found description of the issue also here > https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26791966/jetty-runner-stats-endpoint-only-available-at-localhost-how-to-open-to-network by some guy who had same issue as i do and didnt get reply with solution

IN my case, i have port forwarding using vagrant, so that jetty-runner running on port 8080 is forwarded to host machine on port 1234, so from my local pc i’m accessing guest machine where jetty-runner is running my app by localhost:1234 and it works fine, but if i try to localhost:1234/stats i get error.

Any help would be much appreciated!

running this on guest machine: java -jar jetty-runner-9.3.8.v20160314.jar --stats unsecure hello.war

on host machine (local pc)

HTTP ERROR: 503

Problem accessing /stats/. Reason:

    Service Unavailable