[jetty-users] Can the warning about system properties and JVM args be suppressed?

I'm from the Apache Solr project.  Solr includes an install of Jetty in
the binary download, which is used to run Solr.

One of our users is complaining about this warning generated by Jetty:

WARNING: System properties and/or JVM args set.  Consider using
--dry-run or --exec

We're not going to stop using these options, so is there a commandline
argument or config option to turn this warning off somehow?

Thanks,
Shawn

Back to the top