Re: [jetty-users] Connecting to Jetty 9.3.8 http2 connector without ALPN

Hi Simone,
thanks for having a look.
In my case I am not even needing the HttpClientTransportOverHTTP2, I
want to directly use HTTP2Client:

https://gist.github.com/CodingFabian/aed1c975104ccef3ceb2

As I read your comment, this somehow should work, right?

Fabian