Re: [jetty-users] Questioning Fix for 485714

Also note that  these SSL/TLS restrictions are being implemented at the JVM level as well.
When you upgrade your JVM you'll likely lose these cipher suites as well.

We have chosen to be release as secure of a product as we can.

If you want a less secure setup, then configure it so.
That is your acknowledgement that you understand the risks and have chosen to disregard them for your specific situation.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx