[jetty-users] idleTimeout

Hi,

I use jetty 9.3.x. I have set the idleTimeout in jetty-http.xml (in addConnector) to 40000. I have written a servlet which takes 60 seconds to respond. I am still getting the response after 60 seconds instead of the connection getting terminated.

Is my understanding correct ? If not, how can I restrict the request processing time to 40000 only ? No request should take more than 40sec for processing. If it is more than that, I am good to return an error.

Regards,
Poornima.

Back to the top