Re: [jetty-users] Github and Jetty

We need to update all this documentation still, but fundamentally it is as above in the git formated patch section

git commit -s

that adds the required bit

Think of it like this, you sign a CLA with eclipse that says you are cleared to contribute to eclipse, but that doesn't mean everything you ever do can be contributed....adding that -s on the commit communicates that you are making that commit under the auspices of your agreement.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx