Re: [jetty-users] Issue with calling secured service from web socket service

Thanks for the response. I am not talking about scuring web socket service. calling another secured service inside web socket service.

   Client ------------>  Web socket service ---------(inside the service code calling another SOAP service) ----------> Soap service