Re: [jetty-users] Issue with calling secured service from web socket service

Hello,

Here is my scenario. We have websocket service deployed on Jetty 9.2.x

This web socket service is trying to call a service which is mutually authenticated.

I have store created (.pfx file) which has both private and public keys.

I have kept "mystore" file under etc under jetty base.

Added the below commands to server.ini file under my jetty base.

-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=etc\mystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=mypassword
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=etc\mystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=mypassword

When my web socket service tryies to call service which requires mutual authentication it's giving the below error.

Can you please helps to resolve this issue?

Error:

PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Here is my scenario. We have websocket service deployed on Jetty 9.2.x

This web socket service is trying to call a service which is mutually authenticated.

I have store created (.pfx file) which has both private and public keys.

I have kept "mystore" file under etc under jetty base.

Added the below commands to server.ini file under my jetty base.

-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=etc\mystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=mypassword
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=etc\mystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=mypassword

When my web socket service tryies to call service which requires mutual authentication it's giving the below error.

Can you please helps to resolve this issue?

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Back to the top