Re: [jetty-users] Logical bug in JavaUtilLog

Am 05.02.2016 um 15:45 schrieb Joakim Erdfelt:
> The behavior of org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.DEBUG is consistent
> with all of the other logging layers Jetty supports.
> Its set to enable DEBUG for the lifetime of the VM.
>
> Don't use that System property if you want to adjust levels at runtime.

I expected this kind of answer so my solution was to set the
variable using reflection before calling setDebugEnabled(false),
since it's not always possible to just restart a production
server just because it's been accidently started with the
property leading to gigabytes of logs filling up the hard drive.

Cheers, Lothar

Back to the top