From: subha dash <subhachandan13@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Subject: Jetty CLI support and general query
To: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am new to JETTY and I am trying to migrate my application from JBOSS to JETTY. Just had few queries:

1: Does JETTY have a CLI support.
2: Can I add a JNDI (Data Source) at run time and have that reflected in my application.
(This is to be done without stopping the Jetty Server.
3: Can I add system properties without stopping the JETTY server.

Jetty does support Hot deployment where in I can deploy various application with restarting the server.

But is there a way where I can change the various configuration file and have those reflected without restarting the JETTY server.

Thanks and Regards,
Subha

Back to the top