Re: [jetty-users] Under load, requests are missing query parameters

On 12/18/2015 03:53 PM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
> Jetty 8 entered EOL (End of Life) over a year ago now.
> Plenty of changes since then.

Thanks for your reply.

I understand that open source projects cannot (freely) support a
plethora of versions. But I had hoped at least for generic hints about
what to check and where to look in the Jetty code.

Anyway, the fact that we are using a version of Jetty that is EOL for
over a year will put higher priority on a migration to Jetty 9.3.x in
the near future.

-dirk

Back to the top