Re: [jetty-users] PATCH method in Jetty 9.2

Hi Greg,

in the end I verified that it was AtmosphereServlet, the websocket framework, that was  not handling the PATCH method. I was able to solve it as you suggested by extending AtmosphereServlet and by setting my new class as the main servlet of my webapp.

Thanks a lot!

Roberto