[jetty-users] PATCH method in Jetty 9.2

Hi all,

I just upgraded my web application to use Jetty 9 and when I finally finished configuring the server and everything started up properly, I found out that whenever a client sends a PATCH request my server simply replies with a 501 error saying that "Method PATCH is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by the Servlet API".

Is there any way to re-enable PATCH in jetty 9?
Maybe some module that I should enable? Or maybe I should add support for PATCH in some other way?

For your reference, I am using a standalone jetty 9.2 server configured with XML files.

Thanks all for the help!

Roberto

Back to the top