[jetty-users] Unable to set maxFormContentSize for webapp

Hi,

I have been trying to limit the maxFormContentSize for Jetty but no matter what all settings I set, they are not used by Jetty, and the webapp seems to be able to receive any size form.

I have tried applying all the settings on the following page:
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/setting-form-size.html

But to my dismay, none of the settings seems to restrict the form size.

I checked request and Content-length header is being set properly (which is more than the limit I am trying to set).

 Can someone please tell me the correct way to request post body length.

Btw, the webapp I am using is Solr, and solr internally does check post body length, but I wish to limit it using Jetty.  Solr is deployed as war file using context xml file.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Harsh

Back to the top