[jetty-users] Sample Apps: Hardcoded HTTP

Hi Jetty Team,
    We (ElasticBeam) are developing a software loadbalancer(API Proxy) for cloud-first, API-first deployments to scale and secure both WebSocket and REST APIs with TLS1.2.

We are testing with Jetty9 and found that some sample apps have "HTTP" hardcoded. Pl see here:

a) Static Content/tiny URL - Good
b) Comet Chat/WebSocket - Not Good! (pay attention to the URL in the browser. it goes to HTTP)

Pl see the attachment how we setup the Jetty cluster in AWS/Ubuntu 14LTS with GoDaddy DNS.

1) We are happy to fix the sample apps. But should be easy for the original developer.

2) We are also looking for beta testers for ElasticBeam. If you are interested, pl send an email to "support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

Cheers,
Uday.