Re: [jetty-users] Recevied data frames different from Nginx log in HTTP/2

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Muhui Jiang <jiangmuhui@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't know how to open the log for all the class. I set the enablelog to
> be true in the Http2Session and Http2Flusher manually. Below is the log.

The logs show the frame being received, not sent.

What client are you using for sending ?
If you're using the Jetty HTTP2 client, then I need the client debug logs.

For the logging, just include a "jetty-logging.properties" in your
classpath with the following content:

org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.class=org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.StdErrLog
org.eclipse.jetty.http2.LEVEL=DEBUG
org.eclipse.jetty.http2.hpack.LEVEL=INFO

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top