Re: [jetty-users] Jetty-9.1.1 Issue

Great analogy.   Windows 10 is out...

On 15/10/2015 5:41 am, "Joakim Erdfelt" <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That error is coming from 'org.apache.commons.dbcp'
Sounds like you have a bad configuration somewhere in the commons-dbcp (or its underlying real JDBC configuration).

The jump from Jetty 6.1 to 9.1 is pretty drastic (its like going from Windows 3.1 to Window 8.1).
The servlet environment also jumped from 2.4 to 3.1, which introduces a whole new world of auto-configuration.
The libraries you were using with your webapp in Jetty 6.1 could have "woken up" with Jetty 9.1 and are starting to auto-configure a lot more then you are aware of.

best of luck to you,

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx