Re: [jetty-users] How to influence the "preferred cip

Ok, I just did that but did not see any difference. Since the SslContextFactory does not provide a getUseCipherSuitesOrder I can not check what the default setting is.

Anyway: isn't it always the server who decides which cipher to use from the list of supported ciphers provided by the client?

I can see that this flag could influence what the server does but not what any client could do.

Cheers,

Silvio