Re: [jetty-users] Improve start up performance by initializing servlets only once

Thanks for following on here with this.  Two things to look at since there are a number of items in play here.

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/bugs.html

and more importantly in this context because of IP concerns

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/contributing-patches.html

If you have any questions let us know!

Jesse

--