[jetty-users] Reprioritization of Jetty

Hi

A few days ago. Simone told me Jetty can send a single priority frame.

According to RFC7540. Stream priorities can be changed using priority frame.

I find that only the session has a function named priority to send a priority frame.

Like this:

session.priority(new PriorityFrame(1, 255, false), Callback.NOOP);

But I don't how I can use this to do reprioritization. I can only the the param of parent_id. But how to tell the server what the child stream_id is. For example, I have

how to rebuilt it to

I have using window_update to guarantee both of the 2 frames are not finished before I send the priority frame to rebuild the tree

Best Regards

Muhui Jiang

Back to the top