Re: [jetty-users] Apache 2.4 and Eclipse 9.3 Compatibility

You are most welcome, Ravi! ProTip: ProxyRequests SHOULD NOT be turned on. Only for forward proxies and only after locking down the server. Only ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse are necessary for proper reverse proxying, which is what you'd be doing.

Learned this the hard way after having one of my web servers temporarily shut down because I'd turned it into an open proxy. ;) Will NOT make that mistake again.

If you have questions about mod_proxy, shoot me an email off-list since it wouldn't be on-topic for the Jetty list. steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ravi Pratapa wrote:
Thanks Steve.

Regards,