Re: [jetty-users] Apache 2.4 and Eclipse 9.3 Compatibility

Thanks Steve.

Regards,

Ravi

On Sep 21, 2015, at 3:21 PM, Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have two servers, at this very moment, running Apache and mod_proxy, proxying to jetty. One is running 9.2, the other is running 9.3. Works fine. I don't bother with mod_jk.

Ravi Pratapa wrote:
Hi,

We're testing the jetty 9.3 servers. We'd like to move our existing environment to apache httpd proxy server /jetty app server setup. I had a couple of questions with regards to that:

1. Is apache 2.4 http server compatible with jetty 9.3?
The reason I'm asking this is that we need apache to accommodate our webgate and some proxy redirects. When I was looking at online documentation for jetty, it was available only upto Apache 2.2

2. We'd like to try jetty clustering. How good is mod_jk (tomcat plugin) module for jetty? Online documentation seems to prefer using mod_proxy for proxy setup. Has anyone used mod_proxy_balancer?

Any help with these questions would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Lobos Studios - Website and Mobile App Design & Development; IT Support; Computer Maintenance
Toll Free  877.919.4WEB - Apple Valley 760.684.8859 - Los Angeles 310.945.2410 - Cleveland 216.242.4010
www.LobosStudios.com * www.facebook.com/LobosStudios * @LobosStudios