Re: [jetty-users] Dependency tree built

Okay, I am going to do it.

I used the release jar packages before for my testing.

 If I want to build Jetty source I pulled from github, it seems I need to use maven. Am I right?

Best Regards
Muhui Jiang

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Muhui Jiang <jiangmuhui@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW: Something wanna make sure with you Simone.
>
> I saw you just create another construct method for HeadersFrame with the
> default streamid 0;

Yes. It's to be used to send requests where you don't know the
streamId (because it is generated by the implementation).

> But here I am not so clear what do you mean
>
>>We were sending the streamId as the parentStreamId
>>and viceversa.

The PRIORITY frame contains 2 fields: the streamId and the parentStreamId.
Because of a bug, we were putting the streamId in the place of the
parentStreamId and viceversa.
The bug is now fixed.

> If you are available, could you please give me a short example. For example,
> I have  requests A ,B & C. I hope the dependency tree can be this:

>      /     \
>    B      C
>
> And then their HeadersFrame is
>
> HeadersFrame A = new HeadersFrame(?,?,new PriorityFrame(?,?,?,?),?)

new HeadersFrame(metaDataA, null, true);

> HeadersFrame B = new HeadersFrame(?,?,new PriorityFrame(?,?,?,?),?)

new HeadersFrame(metaDataB, new PriorityFrame(streamIdA, weightB, false), true);

> HeadersFrame C = new HeadersFrame(?,?,new PriorityFrame(?,?,?,?),?)

new HeadersFrame(metaDataC, new PriorityFrame(streamIdA, weightC, false), true);

Let us know how your testing goes.

Thanks !

--
Simone Bordet