Re: [jetty-users] Embedded Jetty 9.2.13 - Loading static resources with spaces in an uber jar

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 7:29 AM, Melissa Mifsud
<melissa.anne.mifsud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have migrated from Jetty 8 to 9 and everything seemed to be going well.
>
> I am running an embedded Jetty application from an uber jar. After the
> upgrade, I noticed that static resources (located in the jar) are resulting
> in 404 errors but only for resources with a space character in the file
> name!
>
> ex: http://{host}/js/widgets/shape/simple%20circle.svg
>
> This all worked fine under Jetty 8.

Can you put up a reproducible test case and attach it to an issue you
create at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty ?

Thanks !

--
Simone Bordet