[jetty-users] (Jetty 9.2.13.v20150730) Relationship between threadPool.setIdleTimeout and connector.setIdleTimeout

Hi,

I have been trying to investigate what the relationship between the idleTimeout settings on:

  • QueuedThreadPool.setIdleTimeout
  • ServerConnector.setIdleTimeout
when both are set?

I noticed that most of the examples and code I have found sets the idleTimeout on the Connector and not on the pool.

I am using Jetty 9.2.13.v20150730. I set both idleTimeout. Recently I changed the values so that:

  • QueuedThreadPool.setIdleTimeout(300000)
  • Connector.setIdleTimeout(60000)

I'm wondering if this could cause problems.

Thanks,
Melissa

Back to the top