[jetty-users] Jetty 9 Remote Monitoring using VisualVM

Hi,

This is my first email to the mailing list. I’ve been searching for a complete instruction / tutorial how to remotely monitor Jetty 9 server using VisualVM. But couldn’t find one that give a step-by-step instructions how to do it. Can somebody help me with a good resources on this? I read the manual (https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/jmx-chapter.html), but have no luck.

Regards,
Wayan Saryada

Back to the top