Re: [jetty-users] JSP support in Jetty 9.3

Try:

 <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
    <artifactId>apache-jsp</artifactId>
   <version>9.3.2.v20150730</version>

Jan

On 28 August 2015 at 21:41, Amila Manoj <amilamanoj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade embedded Jetty to the latest version
(9.3.2.v20150730) from 9.3.0.M1. I'm using JSP and my current maven
dependency is:

    <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
    <artifactId>jetty-jsp</artifactId>
    <version>9.3.0.M1</version>

However I can't find a new version for this dependency in maven central.
Looks like new jetty-jsp artifacts after 9.3.0.M1 are not released for
Jetty 9.3.

What is the alternative I should use for JSP support with latest Jetty version?

Regards,
Amila