Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.0.7.v20131107 not accepting any request

Thanks for the reply.

I am setting up the thread pool like this. Do you want to remove the thread pool and try it.

<Arg name="ThreadPool">
       <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool">
        <Set name="maxThreads">15</Set>
        <Set name="minThreads">2</Set>
      </New>
</Arg>