Re: [jetty-users] Jetty9 heap bigger than -Xmx

Jetty itself runs with a very small footprint which is why it is used in embedded devices so often, it has a predicable and consistent size.  You can force it big by doing things like using an in memory session manager with really large objects shoved into the session, but that isn't Jetty per-se.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx