Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] Jetty Migration fron 6.1.19 to Jetty-all-9.1

Arun,

I typically prefer using maven to bring in individual jars (eg as in jetty-distribution) rather than using the jetty-all jar, but that should work as well.

You also need the servlet API jar... again maven can select the right one for you.

cheers