Re: [jetty-users] Migrating from jetty-9.2.11.v20150529-all.jar to jetty-9.3.2.v20150730-uber.jar results in a HTTP Error 404

You configuration ...

[main] INFO  org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler  - Started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@7e7d6175{/,null,AVAILABLE}
[main] INFO  org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler  - Started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@6da5cb1{/static,file:///static/,AVAILABLE}

smells of over-engineering and lack of understanding of how ServletContextHandler + DefaultServlet works.

lets see your code.

if your ServletContextHandler on context Path "/" has servlets, they can ALSO have any number of arbitrary static resource configurations serving content from multiple directories on multiple url patterns, all using DefaultServlet.

However, in your setup, any content that enters "/" will terminate on its own if you don't have it configured properly (all ServletContext's terminate, they don't fall through).

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx