[jetty-users] Jetty Migration fron 6.1.19 to Jetty-all-9.1

Hi Friends,

I'm migrating the application from Jetty  6.1.19 to Jetty-all-9.1. I'm able to surpass all the compile errors in Jetty-9 and able to build and deploy. During this migration I have removed all the Jetty6 jars from lib and placed Jetty-all. 9 jar.  Is this correct that only Jetty6 jars replaced with Jetty9 OR Do I need to any other files ?

My application is using Spring 3. jars also.

Thanks

Back to the top