Re: [jetty-users] Alternative of HTML in Jetty9

Found an api reference on a 3rd party site.

http://api.dpml.net/jetty/5.1.6/org/mortbay/html/package-tree.html

Yeah, those don't exist in Jetty 9 (or Jetty 7 or Jetty 8 for that matter)

The oldest copy of the code I could find is from 2007.
https://github.com/jetty-project/codehaus-jetty6/tree/jetty-6.1.7/modules/html/src/main/java/org/mortbay/html

You might have some luck copying those files into place on your own project and using them (with some modifications for references to jetty utility classes)

OR, just use any of the hundreds of html templating libraries for Java Servlets out there.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx