Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.3.2.v20150730 Maintenance Release

You can download the distribution from here:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-distribution/9.3.2.v20150730/

I am still having access issues for the eclipse server that I get
these things loaded up onto...the release artifacts come from here so
these will what will eventually make it to eclipse downloads.

jesse
--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx