Re: [jetty-users] jetty-env.xml not loading? (jndi javax.naming.NameNotFoundException)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Bill Ross <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also per

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/jndi.html

I added --add-to-startd=jndi to my startup script, but it just exited without logging:

--- script
cd /Users/priot/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project/jetty-distribution/target/distribution
java -jar start.jar \
    jetty.home=/Users/priot/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project/jetty-distribution/target/distribution \
    jetty.base=/Users/priot/pr/jetty-base \
    --add-to-startd=jndi

That call, "--add-to-startd=jndi" is a generation argument, it makes a ${jetty.base}/start.d/jndi.ini file, reports what it did, and exits.
This newly generated file enables the jndi module, and it has been generated with any configuration properties for jndi (if there is any for that module).

Now start normally, you have jndi enabled at this point.

- Joakim

Back to the top