Re: [jetty-users] PathResource warn in 9.3

This is the code.

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.3.0.v20150612/jetty-util/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/util/resource/PathResource.java#L59-L136

Maybe if you change line #133 from

LOG.warn("bad alias ({}) for {}", e.getClass().getName(), e.getMessage());

LOG.warn("bad alias [" + path + "]", e);

we can get a better stacktrace (and path indication) to know what's going on.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts