Re: [jetty-users] Concurrency issues with the WebSocket client

Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@...> writes:

> Your stacktrace says you are using streams.
>
>   OnMessageTextStreamCallable(CallableMethod).call(Object, Object...)
line: 70  OnMessageTextStreamCallable.call(Object, Reader) line: 60
JsrEvents<T,C>.callTextStream(RemoteEndpoint$Async, Object, Reader) line:
206  JsrAnnotatedEventDriver$2.run() line: 340

> That says your  <at> OnMessage is either using streams directly, or via a
Decoder.TextStream for that message type.

Yes, you are correct, of course - I was a bit thick there. The
Encoder/Decoders are based on the streaming variants of the interface and I
can see how that can change the whole threading semantics. Thanks for your help!

Back to the top