Re: [jetty-users] The Development LifeCycle

Yes, in Jetty 6 was not AppLifeCycle (deploy based). This is my custom class with name 'AppLifeCycle' (some code from eclipse):

package app.jls;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.HashMap;

import org.mortbay.component.LifeCycle;

import app.jls.producers.ActionsProducer;
import app.jls.producers.DataProducer;
import app.jls.producers.IncommingsProducer;
import app.jls.producers.LifeCycleLogMessage;
import app.jls.producers.OutgoingProducer;

public class AppLifeCycle implements LifeCycle,NotifiedByMessage {
   // some fields
   // some methods
}

In jetty.xml file:

     <Call name="addLifeCycle">
      <Arg>
        <New class="app.jls.AppLifeCycle">
        </New>
      </Arg>
    </Call>
    <Call name="addLifeCycle">
      <Arg>
        <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.deployer.ContextDeployer">
          <Set name="contexts"><Ref id="Contexts"/></Set>
          <Set name="configurationDir"><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/contexts</Set>
          <Set name="scanInterval">5</Set>
        </New>
      </Arg>
    </Call>

Now, in Jetty 9, can some Isses appear because I use this name (AppLifeCycle) for my custom class ?

Many thanks for answers!