Re: [jetty-users] The Development LifeCycle

Thanks, Jan!

I understood how to use external modules.
But my AppLifeCycle do not start. I guess what is the problem...
I migrate from Jetty 6 to Jetty 9.
My AppLifeCycle class (for Jetty 6) implements the LifeCycle and the NotifiedByMessage interfaces.
For Jetty 9 my AppLifeCycle class must implement the org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.AppLifeCycle.Binding interface but i do not know how to implement a method - void processBinding(Node node, App app). And how important do this or can I leave an empty body of method?

My AppLifeCycle class have a method - void start() - that run my tasks (threads) (implement LifeCycle interface) but if the org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.AppLifeCycle.Binding interface have not a signature of this method how me start my tasks in Jetty 9 ?

Can You advise me some books about Jetty 9 that has samples of use Jetty 9 in Java Programs?

Many thanks for the previous answer!