Re: [jetty-users] Performance issue with embedded Jetty

Seeing as standalone Jetty and embedded Jetty are the same code, performance differences you see are going to be squarely in your configuration of embedded Jetty (vs the configuration that start.jar creates for embedded Jetty in the standalone distribution)

We'll need to see your configuration code in order to help.
(The most common problem seen is premature/overzealous optimization of the ThreadPool)

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts