[jetty-users] Jetty v9.2.9 - FileResource not closed

Hi,

I am using an embedded Jetty v9.2.9.v20150224 and am serving static image resources using a ResourceHandler.
Now I just recognized, that Jetty never seems to close the file handle once an image has been requested. It also seems, that every time I request an image a new handle is opened while the previous ones remain open.
I can see proof of that within Process Explorer:

I found this Bug regarding this topic but this only seems to apply on Jetty 8.

Can you give me some advice? I need to replace those images during runtime and cannot do this while other file handles are still open.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company
Werthmannstraße 15
79098 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: Rene.Hartwig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr