Re: [jetty-users] Can useFileMappedBuffer be configured via start.ini setting?

Hi Peter,

None of the web descriptors (web-default.xml, web.xml,
override-web.xml) are processed using property substitution as the
idea is that they are all xml schema compliant with the web.xml
schema.

The only xml files that are processed with substitutions are the jetty
specific files, such as etc xml files and context xml files.

You could maybe try defining your servlet in a context xml file instead.

cheers
Jan