[jetty-users] redirecting http requests to https

I setup ssl on my jetty 9 server instance.  I am trying to redirect all http requests to https.
this older documentation (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_SSL#Loading_Certificates_with_keytool) says to use org.eclipse.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector which no longer exists in jetty 9.

I cannot find any jetty 9 documentation on how to do this.

this page references x-forward-for configuration, but doesn't exactly show what do to.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top