Re: [jetty-users] 9.3.0 RC1 introduces dependency on Java 8?

Hello Jesse,

Yes, a good deal indeed!

I have done some additional testing using a keystore with about 8 certificates with their intermediates and noticed one thing: if you have certificates in aliases with passwords that are different from the keystore password then things fail with an exception:

java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key

The certificate was not important for me at this moment but the server did not initialize at all and was unreachable.

It might be a good idea to just ignore such certificates and issue a warning instead of failing.

Apart from that the SNI stuff is working great! Thanks again.

Cheers,

Silvio