Re: [jetty-users] ReverseHTTPConnector in Jetty 9

Largely gauging interest in that particular feature since there would
be a chunk of work involved with updating it and porting it to newer
versions of the servlet-api, new io layer, etc.  If you would like
open up a bug to add the feature back at bugs.eclipse.org under
RT/Jetty we would take a look again, or better yet you could take a
look at the feature and contribute an update bringing it back into the
build.

I am not saying it will be gone forever, but the feature didn't make
the cut when we were updating to Jetty 9 and the primary focus on 9
thus far has been in performance areas, the distribution through the
modules mechanism and other higher profile features.  AJP was another
module that got dropped in the update.

Alternately if you want to sponsor the feature back through
webtide.com you are free to do so.

cheers,
Jesse
--