Re: [jetty-users] Request for sample POM for maven to embedded jetty

There's some examples of setting up jetty in an embedded fashion in
the jetty repo in the examples/embedded directory. Here's a link (to
the 9.2.x branch):
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.2.x/examples/embedded/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/embedded/OneWebAppWithJsp.java

Jan