Re: [jetty-users] Disable HTTP Trace for embedded Jetty server

Thanks for the pointer

I just tried this but the context.getSecurityHandler() call always return null in my case. If I instead create a set a new ConstraintSecurityHandler on the context and add the constraint on that things run but I get warnings "xxx has uncovered http methods for path: /" for each context I create.

Cheers,

Silvio