Re: [jetty-users] Validation Errors after update from 9.0 to 9.2

Am 07.05.2015 um 16:47 schrieb Joakim Erdfelt:
> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Lothar Kimmeringer <job@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:job@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

[define local redirects globally]

> If you go this route, know that Jetty has one, Jasper has one, the EL has one, etc..
> Unfortunately XML Catalog isn't well adopted, so you'll be chasing this sort of
> validation concern in many components.

I will wait until it comes up before I start anything into that
direction but it seems I really have to hack in that case.

Hm... any plans to change that in the future?

Best regards, Lothar

Back to the top